Thursday, January 24, 2013

Ankle Biters


I have this issue where I crave for winter clothes, shoes and accessories during the summer months. It may have something to do with the fact that half the world is in the middle of winter right now and all im seeing are photos of people in their cute beanies and booties.

Recently i've had a hankering for some cool ankle boots. I bought the Chloes recently and cannot wait for the cooler months so I can wear them without sweating like a hog.

From top to bottom:
Topshop Alyssa Harness Boots
Senso Britney Boots
Chloe Suzanna Studded Boots (Black and Gold)
Guiseppe Zanotti Glitter Boots
Chloe Suzanna Studded Boots (Grey and Silver)
Balenciaga Ceinture High Derby Boots
Jeffrey Campbell Tripoli Cut Out Boots

1 comment:

  1. Love them all especially the last ones!
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox