Sunday, January 20, 2013

Take My Heart Back To San Francisco





I wish I could be on holidays everyday for the rest of my life. My first time being in the US and San Francisco was my first stop.

I loved it instantly as it reminded me of Australia a lot. The atmosphere and the people were extremely friendly and accommodating.

But you guys in the Bay Area need to warn people that your seagulls are on steroids! We have our fair share of seagulls here in Oz, so I'm no stranger to them, but damn! I'm not particularly fond of seagulls and seeing them the size of cars was very unnerving to say the least.

Apart from your giant seagulls, the Hollywood Cafe at Fisherman's Wharf made me gain about 20kgs from their AMAZING french toast. If you're in the area, go in and have a meal and hopefully you wont be disappointed. I am easily pleased after all.
My biggest highlights were seeing your amazing Department stores like Macy's, Barney's, Saks and Neiman Marcus.

I of course could not leave without purchasing some goodies. Though the best purchase goes to this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle jumper at Forever 21.  


Thanks for taking the time out to read my blabber.

What's your favourite place to eat and what?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox