Saturday, February 23, 2013

A Thorny Affair

Probably the most woeful tasting pizza I've come across
No luck for the Dragons tonight



My friday arvo consisted of being dragged to a football game. Growing up in the 'Gong, with my family being Dragons supporter and ending up with a guy who's also a crazy fan, by default ('cos I have no choice, nor do I really care to make one) I guess I am one too. 

I have never uttered the words "What's happening?" so many times in my life. Admittedly I do end up having fun when I go see these games in person. The atmosphere can be quite electric and there are usually some characters that give you a right good chuckle.

Stripes are making another appearance today, maybe i'll go for a hat-trick in my next post. I have a penchant for matching stripes and pinks together. Due to my extremely boring dress sense, I like to let my accessories do all the work. These Unif Hellraiser shoes definitely live up to their name and always ellicit comments from strangers. Every single time I have worn them, I hear whispers of "Look at her shoes", or "You wouldn't want to be kicked by those!". The best one was probably a total stranger in the elevator who knelt down and touched them and asked if they were real metal spikes. It was certainly entertaining for everyone else in the lift that day.

Enjoy your weekend!

Top: Valleygirl / Jeans: Topshop / Bag: Balenciaga / Shoes: UNIF / Sunglasses: Celine / Necklace: Sportsgirl / Watch: Fossil / Rings: YSL & Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox