Tuesday, February 19, 2013

**** SOLD **** For Sale - Large Givenchy Nightingale in Lambskin Nude/Beige

All photos have NOT been filtered or brightened.

** Please note that your screen resolution might differ so the colour of the bag may not be the same. Please ask questions if in doubt **

***PRICE IS NOW AT $1300*** 




The next 3 photos will show the underside of the handles. The darker part is where i'd accidentally put a lot of hand lotion and then grabbed the handle. After this happened, I treated the handle with LMB's (Lovin' My Bags) For Handle Only cream and it has not worsened since.




 The next 2 photos show a line marking near the handle base to the right. It is hardly noticable, but worth mentioning.



The base and corners of the bag show very light rubbing. There are no tears and scuff marks.


The upper side of the handles have no marks or stains.



The inside have 3 very handy compartments, one zipped and 2 unzipped for a mobile/cellphone.



The bag will come with its original white dustbag, paper card and the fabric/leather swatch. A tip: this fabric swatch is great for testing out any cleaning products or any products you want to use to protect the bag. Many products will tell you to test in an inconspicuous spot, but if you receive a bag with a fabric swatch, test it on that so the bag itself does not get affected if the product turns out to not be suitable to the leather.

This has been taken with a flash and represents more of what the real colour looks like in person, but without the sheen.


I love this bag and i'm very sad to let this go, but I just have not worn it as much as I should. I have the Givenchy Antigona and thought that I would wear that less, but it's one of my go to bags and unfortunately, I just don't find myself reaching for this bag at all. I'd rather see it go to someone who will actually use and love the bag.

I bought this in June/July 2012, so the bag is less than a year old. I have only used it a handful of times when I first got it. I took it to work and loved the convenience of the roominess inside. This was during winter so scarves and cardis got stuffed in there and the bag did not feel heavy at all.

This is also such a beautiful chameleon colour. Whatever angle the camera goes to, the colour seems to change. If I would try and describe the colour, its more of a powdery nude blush.

I am selling the bag for $1600 + $40 shipping. Shipping rate is within Australia ONLY. Please contact me for shipping rates if you are outside Australia. I am happy to take any offers, but please don't waste yours and my time with lowball offers. I will not respond to lowball offers.

Payments can be made via Paypal or Bank Deposit. I have a different paypal email address, so please contact me prior to paying.

Please do not hesitate to comment or email me at pancakes2481@gmail.com if you have any further questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox