Thursday, February 28, 2013

Muted Tones


It's no secret that I love colour, but I also love understated hues. A subdued palette can make you look crisp and fresh and you can't really go wrong with that!

It was an extremely gloomy day and I nearly blended in with the background. It's been a while since I've worn this dress and I love it during summer. Pairing it with sneakers rather than the usual summery sandals can make this dress very transitional. When the tug of war between summer and autumn comes into play, adding a blazer, denim or a utility jacket will still look great with this outfit.

Dress: Zara / Shoes: Isabel Marant / Bag: Alexander Wang / Sunglasses: Celine / Watch: Seiko / Necklace: Lanvin for H&M (spray painted from pink to beige) / Bracelets: Withlovekirsten & Balenciaga / Rings: YSL & Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox