Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stripes & Contrasts

Now, if only Louboutins grew on trees.......


This is my favourite kind of outfit. I love anything with stripes, especially breton tops. I have about, oh, maybe 10? It's a serious first world issue I know.

I've been loving the necklace layering of late. I've been extremely inspired by an instagrammer @dylanlex. Follow them on instagram: @dylanlex and you will not be disappointed with all the neck goodies. Though my pieces are not as impressive, I just love the idea. I decided to stack my neck with one of an old wire wrapped necklace I made years ago. This piece got published on The Australian Beading magazine, back in my jewellery making/beading days.

I have had this Zara skirt for ages and never used it, it still had the tag hanging off it. I bought it as a simple A-line mini skirt, I talked about how I've been coveting the assymetric hems on minis, so instead of spending moulah (I don't have), I decided I would raid my wardrobe and see what I could spruse up. I have always loved the colour of this skirt and im very happy with the way it turned out.

There is also nothing I love more than pairing punchy colours. I love how the intensity of the green sets off the vibrancy of the hot pink heels.

Top: Big W / Skirt: Zara / Heels: Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 / Bag: Givenchy Antigona / Sunglasses: Prada Baroque / Necklaces: Crystal & Neon Yellow by Lovisa & Wire Wrapped Pastel Silver Necklace - Made By Me / Watch: Fossil / Bangle: Withlovekirsten / Rings: YSL Arty & Etsy.com stack rings

1 comment:

  1. I'm so madly in love with this post! From the Givenchy bag to those fuschia stilettos to your beautifully styled outfit ... perfection.

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox