Saturday, February 9, 2013

Summer Brights


It's not a day in the city without stuffing my gob with Moochi - extra pomegranate please!


Went into the city to run some errands today and decided to take a stroll around Hyde Park and The Botanical Gardens and somehow wandered into The Art Gallery of NSW to take refuge from the heat. 

I'm daft when it comes to art and always feel like a fraud when I go inside a gallery, I don't really understand some of it. I can appreciate the work that goes into them, but that's as far as it goes for me. The only ones that grab me are usually the colourful ones.

I hope everyones having a great weekend so far.

Blouse: Old Navy / Shorts: Valleygirl / Bag: Balenciaga / Shoes: Valentino / Sunglasses: Celine / Watch: Fossil / Rings: YSL & Etsy.com / Necklace: With Love Kirsten Boutique / Bracelet: DIY Macrame & With Love Kirsten Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox