Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunny Melbourne


During our last day in Melbourne the boy decided he wanted to see the National Sports Museum, which is a snooze-fest for me, but ended up being quite interesting. I especially loved the interactive part of the museum where you can try out archery, netball, bicycle riding, just to name a few. I epically failed at getting good scores at any of them, but it was fun nonetheless.

Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to wander around Federation Square to have something to eat. One eatery had these beautiful coloured furniture. If it isn't obvious by now, I love colour. It always evokes happiness.

Since I was dragged to a Sports Museum, I decided I would do some dragging of my own. My love for all things Balenciaga (and all things pretty (expensive) really - champagne taste on a tap water budget!) always brings me to Miss Louise. I have never bought anything from them as designer goods pricing in Australia is beyond exorbitant, but I always love to visit. Just look at all the colourful Bals behind me, I was this close to diving into that glass window and swim in a sea of colour and smooshy leather.


Top: Givenchy / Shorts: Unknown / Denim Vest: Jay Jays / Sandals: Human Premium / Bag: Balenciaga / Sunglasses: Oakley / Necklaces (3 layers): Lovisa / Bracelet: Balenciaga

2 comments:

  1. I am absolutely DROOLING at your gorgeous necklaces! I love you layered them - what an innovative idea! The whole outfit just exudes gorgeously casual chic street style. I love.



    Thank you for your sweet comment! I adore your blog and am following you now! <3

    Hope you will come and pop by soon!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I also love your blog!

      Will follow back!

      Anne xox

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox