Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Bare Essentials




Not really part of my essentials, but it's what I came home with yesterday. Gotta love an $18 pair of faux leather shorts. Bargain!



Lately i've been trying to leave the house without taking everything including the kitchen sink and dishwasher inside my handbag.

Just a short post on what I definitely cannot leave home without. It's pretty straight forward. I am a serious hand cream person. I am not particular with the hand creams that I put in my bag, so this one isn't some fancy cream with natural botanical extracts. It's a score from the last hotel I stayed at in Melbourne. I just loved the combo of eucalyptus and lemongrass. I also cannot leave without my trusty Lipsmacker in Watermelon.

There were days when I would stuff a small scarf (incase I got cold), a small brush (which I never used), a mirror (which I also never used), a small make up bag with some make-up, but I never found the time to re-apply my make-up, so I gave up taking those altogether. I've finally realised after all these years that I can live without some things. My bags and my back now thank me.

Bag: Givenchy Antigona / Wallet: Balenciaga Money in Rose Thulian / Sunglasses: Oakley Garage Rock in Jade Iridium

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox