Sunday, March 3, 2013

Leather & Denim




We've had really strange weather here in Sydney in the past two days, so I got excited and threw on a beanie and jacket.

Late last year I was able to find some leather jackets on eBay that I really love. Its especially great jackets for Australian winters. While it gets cold, it doesn't come close to winters like the U.S, which is the only other place i've ever experienced winter and I was only there in the beginning which apparently isn't that cold at all. The leather of this jacket is a thinner lambskin which is great for layering. 

*** Just a reminder that I'm selling the same Isabel Marant shoes in a size 37. If you go on top of my page and click on the tab Shop or click here. ***

Happy Sunday!

Jacket: Ebay / Tee: ASOS / Shorts: Wrangler / Shoes: Isabel Marant / Bag: Balenciaga / Sunglasses: Oakley / Beanie: Cotton On / Watch: Fossil / Necklaces: House of Harlow & Etsy / Rings: Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox