Thursday, March 28, 2013

Minty

Minty








 I am on a serious shopping ban. It physically hurts right now and the only thing keeping me slightly sane is Polyvore. Polyvore lets you create outfits without a budget. Imagine not having a budget? I'd never sleep! 

I find that curating outfits sort of calms the inner shopping demons. I love that the outfits can be outlandish and avant garde, though probably given the chance, I'd wear them all to the tee! 

Summer just doesn't seem to want to leave. Take a hint Summer, you've have your 3 months of fame, now let Autumn blossom already!

Tee: Supre / Shorts: Valleygirl / Heels: Windsor Smith / Bag: Alexander Wang / Sunglasses: Celine, Rings: YSL & Etsy / Bangles: Ebay finds / Necklaces: Lovisa & Withlovekirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox