Sunday, April 28, 2013

Quilted



Today the weather decided it would be funny to be summer again. Just to continue the inappropriate dressing, I also decided to wear faux leather. Lesson learnt!

I'm actually quite excited about this outfit. As the cooler months are coming to Australia, I've embraced the whole faux leather thing. I'm on a budget you see, my unemployed status doesn't really allow for extragavant leather pieces. But with all these amazing quilted skirts and shorts I've seen floating around, I couldn't help but wonder if I could find budget friendly pieces. Honestly, eBay is the best place for such bargains. I found this quilted shorts for $9.99! I've also been coveting a leather tee, and I made a promise to myself that once I'm able to afford it, I would invest in one, but for the meantime, this $24.95 faux leather version will have to do. The cut and fit is exactly what I had wanted so i'm pretty damn excited about finding it at such a bargain price.

Im not sure if my whole black ensemble was inspired by my emo black hair or my all black bargain purchases has inspired me to go back to black hair, either way, i'm loving it all for now. But the inner rainbow/neon loving girl inside will always come out, even if it's just in a form of nailpolish colour.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

Top: Ally / Shorts: eBay / Shoes: Chanel / Bag: Chanel / Sunglasses: Oakley / Necklaces: Disney Couture & House Of Harlow 1960 / Watch: Fossil / Rings: YSL & Etsy

4 comments:

  1. The bag, the jewls, the shorts... everything.. ADORE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you layered necklaces here! A+

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice leather outfit!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing! lookin for a top like this for over a year now, though its quite easy to just make it on my owm. even making the pattern wont take long...oh, if i wouldn't be so lazy when it comes to sewing and making patterns ^^ but i think now after seeing you in this i just need to get my a** off and just get it done ^^


    The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox