Monday, May 6, 2013

Autumn Leaves

Pink Magnolias
I'm so proud of the flowers in my garden that I have not yet managed to kill
Miss Suede soaking up the sun
A sasquatch/bigfoot sighting perhaps?

There's nothing I love more than a sunny sunday spent at the park. There was not a cloud in the sky, it wasn't too hot or too cold, it was just perfect and relaxing.

Autumn is probably my favourite season. My garden blooms and it's just the perfect temperature most of the time. I'm so happy its finally sweater season. I have a feeling this will be my cooler months uniform, a pop of colour knit, jeans and Izzy's. I certainly won't complain!

I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

Sweater: Forever21 / Jeans: Topshop / Bag: Balenciaga / Shoes: Isabel Marant  / Sunglasses: Oakley / Watch: Fossil / Necklaces: House of Harlow 1960
 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox