Monday, June 17, 2013

I Levitate For Peplum


To use the word 'Love' for peplum is an understatement. I know it's been seen everywhere and some may be sick of it, but I just can't get enough. The peplum silhouette gives you instant womanly curves where it may otherwise lack.

Imagine my excitement when I first saw this belt on Blair from Alantic-Pacific on this blog post. It was instant love and I had to have it. She of course wore it better than I ever could, but I've put my own spin to it. Her wardrobe consists more of a girly girl attire, while mine...is well, a mish mash of whatever I felt like that day.

I have a leatherette shift dress that I cannot wait to wear this belt with. However I don't think its limited to be worn with just leather type clothing, the possibilities with this belt are endless!

Top: Ally (here) / Jeans: JayJay's w/ extra DIY rips (similar here) / Belt: Asos (here) / Bag: Balenciaga (similar here) / Shoes: Valentino / Sunglasses: Rayban / Necklace: House of Harlow 1960 / Watch: Seiko / Bangles: Market Finds & Hermes / Rings: Etsy & YSL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox