Friday, June 21, 2013

Learning Your A B C's


There's nothing I love more than anything that has my initials on it. You know, just in-case I forget my name (stranger things have happened!). So when I saw this gold sequinned tee for a mere $5, it would have been extremely rude not to buy it. 

Unknowingly, I wore it with my favourite pieces that happen to begin with B and C. I mean how awesome is this Bomber vest from Runway Scout? My torso will never be cold again! The other B is Balenciaga, my trustee Balenciaga Flat Clutch, I don't care if it goes with anything and nothing, I love this thing! It's roomy and it's pink, what else could I ask for? Then it's C for Chloe, I don't really need to go on about these boots, they make me deliriously happy just looking at them.

Have a fab weekend everyone!

Bomber Vest: Runway Scout / Tee: JayJay's / Boyfriend Jeans: JayJay's (similar here) / Boots: Chloe / Clutch: Balenciaga / Sunglasses: Prada / Necklace: Colette / Rings: YSL & Etsy / Bangles: Colette & Cotton On

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox