Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Oversized Vest


I cannot get enough of oversized items and vests in general, so an oversized vest is all my dreams come true. This actually became a vest by accident. It was a blazer that I found which was  between 2-3 sizes larger than what I'd normally take in a blazer, but I loved the colour so much and structure of it, I thought if I took it home and made changes to the sleeves, that it would look ok. However, my sewing machine and brain function failed me this day so I ended up just removing the sleeves altogether and make it function as a vest.

Afterall, with the cooler months now upon us, another piece in your wardrobe for layering is not such a bad thing.

DIY Vest: Cotton On (previously a blazer) / Top: Ally / Shorts: eBay / Heels: Diavolina / Sunglasses: Oakley / Rings: YSL & Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox