Friday, July 12, 2013

A Bag-a-holic's Plea - Please Vote For Me



 


Hi guys, I'm just putting it out there, I'm a huge bag-a-holic! If you didn't already know that!

Reebonz is having a competition where if your photo gets the most likes, you win a bag. Reebonz is an online seller of luxury goods and members get really great deals on designer items. Their customer service is excellent and the best thing is that you don't wait forever for the items you purchase. I am in by no means in cahootz with Reebonz here, so I'm not getting paid to advertise them or their services. I have just had a really good experience with them.

Now for a huge favour. Please go to this link or http://moments.reebonz.com/gallery.html and find the photo above and please hit the love heart or like button and vote for my pic.
 Contest closes Sunday on 11.59 pm (GMT+8)

 Thank you lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox