Friday, July 26, 2013

Geometric


It's evident that I LOVE colour, infact the word "Love" doesn't even come close to decribing it. The next best thing for me is prints. So when the two harmoniously come together in a form of this top, I was in heaven! 

Thanks to Janelle from Elegant Closet Boutique, I was able to get my paws on it. 

Check out her store here for budget friendly pieces. Aswell as the blouse I'm wearing, she also just got some amazing new stock in that would be great for Autumn like the Spring Carnival Blazer and the Tea Garden Shift. Florals and prints are going to be huge during the coming warmer months. 

Also, check out her blog for blogger features and style stalked.

Happy Shopping!

Top: Gifted by Elegant Closet Boutique
Pants: Zara
Shoes: DIY Cap Toe - Tony Bianco
Clutch: Balenciaga
Sunglasses: Prada
Necklace: Sportsgirl
Bracelet: Mimco


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox