Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Make The Switch To BLOGLOVIN' Now



So today, or in my case, yesterday, or whenever July 1st hit your part of the world, is the last day for Google Friend Connect.

So the best thing to do is make the switch and import all the blogs you follow on Bloglovin'. 

You can also follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking here or by clicking on the Bloglovin' face on the right hand side of the screen ----- >

Please follow, I'd really appreciate it and will reciprocate!

If you don't already have Bloglovin', you can register here. To import all the blogs you already follow on GFC, simply follow the prompts here (after you have signed up) and every blog you followed will automatically get imported.

Easy peasy!

Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram @4theloveofpancakes for instant pic updates.



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox