Friday, September 20, 2013

Painted


This is my ideal take on the denim on denim phenomena, clear distinctions on both items of denim.

While denim on denim can look nice on some, I think it looks a little harsh and overwhelming on me. How awesome are these One Teaspoon Poison Outlaw shorts? These shorts are meant to be quite long but I've folded them up for a different look. I just love the colour on them making them perfect for the coming warmer months. Not to mention they're so baggy, airy and comfortable!

Excuse the Paddle Pop Lion hair, this gale force winds we've been experiencing decided it would re-style my hair for me.


Valleygirl Belt (Old!)
Isabel Marant Bekket Sneakers 
Michael Kors Mini Crossbody Selma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox