Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gray Spring Day


Having an odd cold Spring day today. As much as I don't really like the rain, we desperately need it.

Running some errands and wanted to wear something transitional. Well okay, leather jacket and denim shorts are kind of the extreme opposite ends of the spectrum, but it works for this wacky weather of late.

Also re-acquainting my love for the Isabel Marant Bayley. I hadn't touched them in a while and was contemplating selling them. But when it came down to it, I just couldn't let them go. I love that they can become the pop of colour in an otherwise dark outfit. I was initially apprehensive about the colour incase they wouldn't go with anything but black, but I've worn them with army green and I thought they looked fine.

Also wanted to show off the first Spring bloom from my backyard. I came home yesterday and noticed this massive bulbous white flower and upon closer inspection, there are a lot of buds, practically in each stem waiting to blossom. Bees we're abuzz it today and just wanted to share it.

Happy Melbourne Cup day too! Gamble responsibly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox