Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Marant




I know the twisted body-con skirt has had it's time in the limelight and probably now needs to retire, but while I love a good trend, there are times when they are keepers, like this Isabel Marant Etoile twisted skirt for example.

I purchased this at Barney's last year while I was in San Francisco. It's a dark grey marle and the material is just beyond amazing and it twists in the right areas just perfectly.

It's only a trend if you let it, but if you love something, I think you can find a way to make it a forever piece in your wardrobe.


Cotton On Distressed Denim Jacket (Old)
Isabel Marant Etoile Twisted Skirt
Luv Aj & Etsy Rings

1 comment:

  1. I actually don't think the twisted jersey skirts are a trend at all. In my book, they're total classics! Especially in neutral colors and good materials. :D I mean, I have four different ones from T by Alexander Wang + one from Helmut Lang, and I can't even count the number of times I've worn them all. Just super versatile, wearable AND comfy. I mean...what more could a girl ask for? ;) Either way, love this outfit! Kinda can't get over that burgundy City...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox