Friday, December 20, 2013

Lace


I purchased this ASOS dress about 2 or 3 years ago cos it was ridiculously dirt cheap and really loved the cut, plus I've always been drawn to white lace dresses. Though a short time after that purchase, I sort of fell out love with dresses. You know how you have those phases where you just go off certain things? At the time I felt dresses were just too dressy, top that with my irrational fear of having people accidentally see my undies, so off to the back of the closets they went.

I purchased this dress at the same time as I purchased this one shouldered doozy. So I guess I'm making this the year to wear what I thought I never would.

I hope you're having a stress free time so far now that Christmas is slowly creeping up. Speaking of creeping up, my birthday is on Tuesday and I love that it's so close to the festivities.

ASOS Dress (Old) - Similar here, here or here. 
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 in Rose Matador - Similar here and here. 
Chanel Vintage Jumbo Bag
Australis Lipstick in Flamingo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox