Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sculptures By The Sea



A few photos from Sculptures By The Sea in Bondi from November that I'd forgotten to share.

Unfortunately the day wasn't so great with dark clouds and rain for most of the time we were there. Though I was really lucky to have seen Bondi at sunrise and got some really cool pics just as the dark clouds were rolling in.

This is my 2nd year seeing Sculptures By The Sea, loved it the first time so I think this will become a yearly thing. I'm not going to pretend I understand art, but I love seeing the individual items and ponder what the artists thought process was when creating them. Plus the Bondi to Tamarama walk is always beautifully scenic, wet or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox