Monday, January 6, 2014

Acid Mix



I have a thing for skater dresses. They are simple enough to be dressed up or down and should be a wardrobe staple and should be owned in every colour you can get your mitts on.

You think that a bright neon yellow dress should just be left to it's own devices and should just be teamed with basic and neutral accessories, here I show you that you can throw in some print and some clashing colours aswell. Adding the military vest sort of tones it down and neutralizes all the clashing colours and leopard print.

Ok I admit, I have no clue. I could possibly have been temporarily blinded by the brightness of this dress and in the haze, think that this outfit actually works.

Boohoo Neon Skater Dress (Old) - (Similar Here)
JayJay's Military Vest (Old) - (Similar Here)
Givenchy Antigona Clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox