Saturday, January 11, 2014

Aileen



I received these Tony Bianco 'Aileen' Heels for my Birthday/Christmas. I've been lusting after black lace-up heels like the Azzedine Alaia Heels after seeing them on Barbara Martello here

I'm never going to be her no matter how much I wish for it, nor am I ever going to afford the real deal and even if I could afford them, I would need to move heaven and earth to actually locate them in my size. 

Then Tony Bianco decided to make a look-alike for me (yes the world revolves around me - I wish!). I was super excited when I came across them and now I am ridiculously obsessed with them even if it takes about half an hour to put each shoe on.

Have a lovely weekend folks!


JayJay's Boyfriend Jeans with Extra DIY Rips (Old) - Similar Here
Roxy Watch (Old) - Similar Here
DIY Star Lariat Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox