Saturday, January 4, 2014

Rockie'ng 2014


I hope you are all having a great start to the year and haven't broken your resolutions yet, it's only the 4th day of the year.

I don't really make resolutions, I'm aware of my volatility so there's no point. Plus I figure if you want to make certain changes, you shouldn't have to wait til a new year starts. That said, I am excited for what this year may bring. 2013 was not really that easy, but I look back on it as a challenge and hope to start making positive changes this year.

We've been having crazy heatwaves here again. But that's to be expected of Australian Summers, though apparently 2013 has been the hottest year on record, which is not surprising, considering we were having 35+ degrees during Spring and severe bushfires.

These Wittner sandals were on my Christmas wishlist, which is kind of redundant when I didn't really give anyone my wishlist, it was basically a mental wishlist and maybe hoping someone I knew was a mind reader. However the sale gods were on my side as they went half price during the Boxing Day sales. I mean look at them! Glistening silver as you walk, they could be a possible bushfire hazard if I decided to do a bushwalk during fire hazard days. 

I have to mention the Rockie, which I have always secretly wanted but my more practical side told me that I didn't really need it. This is my mum's bag, it's on loan to me as a test drive, to see if I liked the sized and practicality and gosh darn it, it is perfect! So she may or may never see this bag again. Sorry mum!

Cotton On Blazer turned Vest (similar here)
Valleygirl Giraffe Print Shorts
Wittner Chico Sandal (even further reduced!!!)
DIY Agate Necklace
Prada Sunglasses

1 comment:

  1. This is SUCH a cute look, and that Rockie looks damn good on you. I really like the combination of the soft, muted colors of the outfit with the rock'n'roll vibes of the Rockie, and especially with the rose-gold hardware. :D I've actually been lusting more and more after the black/rose gold Rockie myself lately, although at first I figured it would be much too small for my frame...!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox