Thursday, March 13, 2014

Transition



The mornings are cooler, I can tell cos of the fog that envelops my car and how I cannot see anything but the streaks that the window wipers leave. The only way I know I'm not hitting any cars is that I can see the silhouettes on the side. This is (EXTREMELY!!!!) bad and I'm really not sure why I'm sharing this cos it's not something I'm proud of. This will never happen again, I swear, but I digress....

I love that the days are getting shorter and we can once again wear long sleeve tops and leather espadrilles without losing 10kg from sweating.

Valleygirl Shorts
Chanel Espadrilles
House of Harlow 1960 Sunuburst Necklace ( Similar Here)
Luv Aj Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox