Sunday, May 25, 2014

Chunky



There was probably a reason why it took me so damn long to find a good chunky knit sweater with a crew neckline, cos well, it makes me look chunky. Some divine intervention have tried to keep me away from it. But will it keep me away from it? Probably not! It's really not the most flattering on my extremely short torso, but when I'm wearing it, I'm just going to pretend I look like Cara Delevigne wearing a casual knitted sweater.

Enough about my chunkiness, let's gush over how amazing this sweater is. I have been searching high and low for one of these and I found it on the last place I'd ever look, which is Coles. If you're in Australia, you'd know that Coles is a Supermarket chain. Recently they have added an apparel line called Mix Apparel. Unfortunately my local Coles doesn't stock them but if you go on mixapparel.com.au, you will find which Coles Supermarket have the apparel line.

Due to the magic that is Instagram, one of the people I follow posted a photo of a black knitted and before reading what she had wrote underneath the picture I thought, this is probably an Acne sweater that will cost me an arm and a leg, but lo and behold, it was a $25 Mix Apparel item. Much to my excitement, it came in the two colours I'd been wanting in a sweater so naturally both colour were bought.

I hope you are all enjoying your warm sunny weekends!

JayJay's Boyfriend Jeans (Similar here)
Rockstud Inspired Flat - eBay
Rings from Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox