Saturday, May 3, 2014

Icy



I'm pretty excited for icier days ahead. Icy is probably a melodramatic word to use, but here in Australia, when it's cold, we feel it cos we're usually so spoilt with warmer days.

It's finally sweater weather and I have been waiting patiently to wear this cosy fluffy turtleneck. 

The ripped white boyfriend jeans are new. I know I already have 2, but the 2 pairs I already had were really loose around the butt area and it just wasn't that flattering, I wanted something a little more fitted but not skinny. I eventually found white skinny jeans from Asos for $29, purposely bought them 2 sizes too big and I strategically put rips on them. I don't think they turned out too bad, in fact I love the fit!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Balenciaga City in Suede (Similar here)
Prada Sunglasses
YSL & Etsy Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox