Thursday, May 1, 2014

Leather Weather


It is finally leather weather! 

I got this leather jacket for Christmas and even trying it on gave me heat stroke (damn you summer!!!) I am happy to finally be able to sport it. 

My heart melts looking at the detailed sleeve. I really don't know where this intense love of leather comes from. There's a surge of excitement when I see a well made leather product, which is horrible for the wallet, but superb for the senses! Oh the heady leather aroma is my idea of sweet sweet perfume....*ahem*.

Here, I went for extreme comfort, with the most unflattering white boyfriend jeans. I mean, my ass is not usually this huge. Maybe it is, but I try not to accentuate it. Not that there's anything wrong with having a huge ass, but these jeans are so freaking comfortable that I don't care what I look like. I tried to look less homeless by adding the detailed leather jacket. Everything else was worn for comfort. I was going to a family Easter lunch that day and this was the best outfit to pig out on. I was literally at my parents for 45 minutes before a food coma slapped me in the face and all I wanted to do was go home and nap. Until the Easter egg hunt had to happen, then I came to life at the thought of chocolate eggs. 

I should say that I didn't really participate in the Easter egg hunt, I merely helped out in hiding the eggs for my little cousins but they didn't know how many eggs there were in total and I may have hid some of them in my belly.


eBay Find Leather Jacket (Similar here)
JayJay's White Boyfriend Jeans (Similar here)
Givenchy Tee
Celine Trio
Chanel Espadrilles
Prada Sunglasses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox