Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Museum




A few weekends back The Boy and I needed to run an errand in the city and took advantage of the beautiful Autumn day, so we decided to check out The Powerhouse Museum in Sydney.

There were the usual planes, trains and automobiles, but what I really wanted to see was the display of some of the creations from Fashion Design students from Sydney. They were all amazing but the one that caught my eye was this amazing jewel encrusted "Maasai x Medici" gown from student Yousef Akbar. I took about 500 pictures of it and The Boy had to drag me away. The intricate detail of it was just spectacular.

The outfit I kept simple but went with a cooler palette. I wish I could say I plan my outfits, unfortunately my life isn't that together for it to happen everyday. I did however plan to wear the white jeans. The night before it had fallen victim to another one of my DIY rips session. One day, I'll look in my wardrobe and there'll be no jeans left without holes. The denim jacket was just perfect for walking around as it got a little warm during the day.

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Manly Market Find Biker Denim Jacket (Similar here)
Cotton On Striped Tee (Similar here)
Chanel Vintage Bag
Rings from Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox