Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sundaze



This was a sunny Sunday spent at a local Botanic Garden, it was a perfect way to unwind for the coming week. Even though it was a horrendously chilly windy day, it was still nice to be out in the sun.

It's also nice to be able to walk around and not get really hot and sweaty and I am super excited that the cooler months are finally upon us. I might be the only one, but I love Winter!

Being able to wear sweaters and jeans and it's really the only time where it's comfortable to wear my Isabel Marant sneakers. It's a pretty narcissistic reason to like the cooler weather, but I'm not going to sugar coat it.

Enjoy the rest of your week!


Forever 21 Sweater (Old)
Peoples Market Jeans with DIY Rips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox