Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lookout



A few months back, we had driven out to this lookout to see the full moon rise, only to find out the gates would close at 5pm, which is basically when the moon starts to rise during the Winter. So it was a failed attempt. But I'd always been curious to see what the place was like and the weekend gave us amazing Winter weather.

It's amazing to be able to see a glimpse of the high rise city buildings and The Harbour Bridge in the distance. I can only imagine how amazing a full moon would look in this lookout.

Lately I can't seem to stop wearing these converse sneakers. They are probably the oldest thing I own and they never really fail me. Plus I never thought I would think of white pants/jeans as a wardrobe staple. I'm glad they have been very forgiving, stain wise, I always stain light coloured bottoms. White jeans are a great look for any season, but during Winter just gives an outfit a crisp fresh look.

Have a great week!

Custom Made Leather Jacket (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox