Friday, June 6, 2014

Coated Wine


Just a quick hello to say Winter is finally in full force (hallelujah!)!!! Though I am uncomfortably freezing, I love it! If I could drape myself in leather, I would! I'm only really just missing a pair of leather pants, one day I will own one, but for now I will have to settle for the leather look. I am especially loving all the coated denims. They have a leathery look, but with the ease and comfort of jeans.

These wine coloured jeans are from Cotton On. I am really loving their newer skinny jeans range. They are vertically-challenged friendly, in that they are actually skinny legged all the way through. Most of the skinnies I've purchased, when hemming, I've had to actually taper the legs so they hug my ankles. The pitfalls of being short, le sigh!

You can't see the front pocket zips here but these are the Zippy Coated in Wine, they also come in black and they are ankle grazers. I love love love this colour too, it's a perfect Winter colour. I also stumbled upon their Basic Tees range called The One, they are so comfy and it might sound ridiculous, but it is so hard to find crew neck tees that fit perfectly, so these might actually be...The One!

Happy Weekend! Hurrah!

Biker Leather Jacket - eBay Find (Similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox