Monday, August 18, 2014

Blouse



I'm totally in-love with this collarless blouse from Zara. As of late, I've been wanting everything in white and anything billowy. Deep down I think I'm craving for warmer weather so I can fill my wardrobe with white everything. I have a feeling it's going to be a very boho and white summer and I cannot wait! It especially doesn't help that Sydney is having the most horrendous weather, it's rained non-stop for 2 days now and it's getting very depressing.

I hope you're having better or at least warmer weather where you are.

Celine Trio
Sass and Bide Necklace
YSL Arty Ring

3 comments:

  1. lovee your hair!

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What size and color is your celine trio?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox