Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Kind Of Neutrals



Really loving all the softer neutral pallettes lately. Think icy greys, whites and barely there pastels, these are all great transitional colours. Although I don't really believe that certain colours are only meant to be worn in certain seasons, but I find myself gravitating more towards the cooler and paler shades during summer. Maybe it's drilled in my subconscious that the lighter the clothing, the more it will repel the suns rays. The heat is definitely not my friend, but I have to live with it and I might aswell enjoy it fashion-wise.

Have a fab weekend!

Cotton On Blazer Turned Into Vest (Similar here)
Topshop Jeans with DIY Rips (Similar here)
Cotton On Tank (Similar here)
Tony Bianco Aileen Strappy Heels (Similar here)
Givenchy Antigona Bag
Valleygirl Eyewear (Similar here)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox