Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Auburn Botanic Garden Photo Diary



I love visiting new places I've never been to before, especially places you never even knew existed. The Auburn Botanic Gardens in Sydney's West is just utterly stunning with it's gardens and wildlife. Apart from the fact that I'm semi-afraid of large birds, the natural beauty of the garden just made me forget about the numerous large Peacocks strutting around the place. Thank goodness the Emu was behind a fence cos honestly it looked like it wanted to attack me when it was making gurgling noises.

I especially love the Japanese Garden with its waterfalls and large body of water. There's something calming about being close to water even if it's man made. Sydney is in the middle of Summer right now and the West is known to at least be 10 degrees hotter, so even though we were spritzing like sprinklers, it was all worth it for these stunning views.

Paper Hearts Off-Shoulder Lace Top (Similar here)
Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox