Saturday, February 21, 2015

Navy


I have always said I never like buying anything in black, it's not that I've never bought anything in black. I am just the girl who always asks if it comes in any other colour than black. Enter navy, it's not black but it's dark enough to be versatile. It's for when you want that pop of colour but you don't necessarily want it to be screaming out. 

My slight obsession with sleeveless blazers just got heightened when I found this saccharine hued linen one from a Country Road outlet. It will be perfect for trans-seasonal layering when it starts to get a little cooler.

I hope you're having a great weekend!

Country Road Linen Sleeveless Blazer (Similar here and here)
Jay Jay's White Tank
Celine Micro Bag

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox