Monday, April 6, 2015

Nudie



Ever since last winter, I kept saying how much whites and nudes I am going to be adding to my Summer wardrobe and it seems it's going to flow into my Autumn/Winter wardrobe too.

While jewelled tones like burgundy, navy, sapphires and khaki greens will be huge for the colder months, all those hues will work great against crisp fresh whites and nudes.

I am so glad the months are getting colder and that I can finally start to wear coats and leather jackets.

I am especially drawn to this Crombie style coat with it's clean lines and perfect lapel and giving that beautiful hint of rose-quartz like pink.


People's Market Jeans from Asos (Similar here)
Vintage Chanel Bag
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox