Saturday, May 30, 2015

Coat



Coat weather is the best weather. I always pine for colder days, I just feel the cooler season brings out the best in fashion. Maybe it's my affinity for leather jackets, jeans and coats. Let's face it, Australian summers aren't so forgiving with those clothing items. 

I am currently crushing on this Forever New coat, as soon as I saw it, it was love at first sight and boy was it hard to go home and not think about it. You know what they say, "If you can't stop thinking about it, buy it." It's what shopaholics tell themselves so they can sleep at night, works well for me!

I love a beautifully detailed peacoat. From the amazing large lapels to the silver metallic buttons. The tiniest details, not just in coats, make a huge difference to a clothing item. Unfortunately I am a sucker for details. I also love the fact that is 71% wool so its extra warm and toasty. The coat is also in navy which is great as I have an aversion to buying black. I believe this coat was tailor made for me, it ticks all the right boxes.

From now on, I'm going to try and incorporate coats into my wardrobe. I used to heavily wear coats on my daily commute to work in public transport. Now, since I drive to work, the mornings just doesn't feel as chilly anymore in the comfort of your car, plus it's pretty hazardous driving to work in a big coat (arm movement very limited!).

Have a relaxing weekend!

Vintage Chanel Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox