Monday, June 29, 2015

White



This is the first Winter where I've experimented going out with bare legs and I have to say that it's not bad at all. Here in Australia our Winters are quite mild compared to other countries, my part never get snow at all! So when it's bright and sunny outside, it's completely bearable , just as long as you stay in the sun, the shade is another chilly matter.

This day I decided to wear this dress I made a few months back. After making this dress I vowed to start making more clothes and have sadly not had any time, or I probably have had the time and have just been extremely lazy, the latter sounds more like it.

I love the boho feel of the dress and sometimes it's fun to play the part with the accessories that you put together with it.

Have a great rest of the week!

DIY Dress (Similar here)
Vintage Chanel Bag (Similar here)
Valleygirl Sunglasses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate you visiting the blog.
Anne xox